Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wekosystem

blog readability test

TV Reviews

While during the event Yuva_Vividha which I covered in the last post I also did a presentation on a concept called the Wekosystem. Its an interesting concept and I would be talking about Wekosystem in future blog posts. It was not a presentation in the traditional sense but more like an unconference where you throw the idea around and let people pick holes or ask queries on the same. I had originally planned for something like 20-30 mins. with say 15-20 mins for Q&A but people liked the concept and it went on for couple of hours. All in all, must say I enjoyed myself a great deal talking to people and sharing as well as learning from them. First up, the pictures from the event itself as well as the URL where the concept is talked about in more detail.

Me_addressing_the_pariticipants

Me_listening_on_query

participant_queries

http://wekosystem.org/









No comments: